Oh how I love Lavender essential oil – no home should be without it. It is the work horse of oils – often called the Swiss Army Knife of oils.
It is long loved for its calming, soothing fragrance – which I can certainly attest to. It certainly worked its way to the top of our favorites list because it that.
Wonder how you can use lavender essential oil in your home? Let’s start a list:
1. I absolutely love it in the diffuser when bedtime is approaching – for both me and my family.
2. Have you ever had an Epsom Salt bath? This one is a gentle oil that can be added to a nighttime bath – get a great head start towards unwinding for bed.
3. When you mix lavender with lemon essential oil in your diffuser you get an amazing fresh and clean scent which helps to eliminate odors. It smells like you cleaned house, but maybe you didn’t! 🙂
4. I plut a few drop in my favorite non-toxic body lotion and the smell is lovely.
5. You can apply lavender directly to your skin to support healthy skin.
6. Add a few drops on your wool dryer balls to give a nice all-natural fragrance to your clean laundry.
7. Make a simple linen spray – we have one all set in my little guys bedroom, right in his closet – we spray his pillow before bed and he loves it.
8. I never leave home without lavender – it is in my travel oil case that is keep in my purse….. perfect for any need while you are out enjoying the outdoors.
9. Apply a few drops to your temples when you are experiencing some overwhelming mommy drama!
10. Add it to a vinegar rinse in your washer – perfect for the washer.
Click here for details on how to purchase therapeutic grade essential oils! You’ll also find a few other posts I’ve written about essential oils and some information on my journey with essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.