The fact is this – my body is not that of a 20 year old! I am coming up on 50 and I have loved being active most of my life, which results in some minor and occasional discomfort – and that’s where PanAway comes in to help this mama out!
What Is in PanAway Essential Oil?
There are four different essential oils in this fabulous blend:
- Wintergreen Essential Oil contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate – the same active ingredient as birch – and is beneficial in massage for soothing head tension and muscles after exercising.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil is known for its restorative properties and provides excellent support to the skin. A great oil to diffuse when studying or doing homework, Helichrysum has a stimulating aroma that no home should be without.
- Clove Essential Oil is great for adding to a wellness routine. It’s also an important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves blend. Its principal constituent is eugenol.
- Peppermint Essential Oil is one of the most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comforts.
How Do I Use PanAway Essential Oil?
- I use it for minor muscle discomfort following exercise. I dilute one drop PanAway with 2 drops carrier oil (like grapeseed or coconut oil).
- It is a wonderful addition to an Epsom salt bath, especially after a long day moving muscles that you may not have moved in a long time!
- I put it topically on my forehead if I am finding some tension arising after an incredibly busy day. I dilute and rub away!
- It is so soothing to the skin. Adding some to a palm full of coconut oil and rubbing it in feels so pleasant. The aroma is fresh and clean and the warmth on the skin is divine!
- After a long day in heels or shoes that are not my normal Fit-Flops, rubbing some PanAway on my feet with a carrier oil is one way to relax those Big Dogs for the night.
If you are ready to dive into essential oils, you can find out more right here!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.