It’s here – the much awaited 2017 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner (which, by the way, is in it’s fourth year as a FREE resource for busy moms). It’s ready and waiting for you to download!
I know you’ve all been so excited to grab your copy for 2017 and begin to get organized. We changed a few things for 2017: added a blank page with no date correlation so you can fill in and print out a page and use it for multiple weeks, added a new Donation Tracker printable, added a Freezer/Pantry Inventory printable, and added a Multi-Store Shopping List in the Supplemental Pack.
Check out the 2017 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner NOW!
(If you are reading this via the RSS feed, click through to view the video below.)
You can grab your FREE copy here. Don’t forget to grab your Supplemental Pack that is available for $7 with all the printables you could ever need to get your family organized for 2017! I loved adding new forms to the pack this year so moms can stay even more organized and on track.
The 2017 Weekly Household Planner Supplemental Pack includes handy fill-in forms, enabling you to add your information directly into the form. Just type your information, save, and print! This is a wonderful feature when you are adding lengthy information or important names and numbers!
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner – Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner – You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet – Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form – This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts – Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form – Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form – it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids – An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me – A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet – Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Household Maintenance Log – Record when you did routine maintenance items, such as changing your furnace filter.
- Special Occasion Reminder Chart – To help you plan card gifting for birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.
- Gifts Received List – For recording gifts received which also creates a log for thank-you cards you need to send.
- Let’s Plan a Party Form – Helps you keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- Blessings For Your Home – Because everyone needs some daily inspiration.
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List – So you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- Monthly Bill Schedule – Never miss a payment again when you record your monthly bills and payments on this new form.
- NEW – Track Donations – Make tax time easier when you write down all your donations on one form for the year.
- NEW – Freezer/Pantry Inventory – Helps with meal planning and also saves you from purchasing something you already have on hand.
- NEW – Multi-Store Shopping List – Get rid of all those little sticky notes and scraps of paper! List all your shopping list items for different stores on one organized form.
- Bible Bookmarks – Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire Bible in a year.
Go grab your FREE copy now, and you can add the Supplemental Pack too for only $7! Be sure to pin this page to Pinterest to pass around this FREE household planner so other moms can grab a copy too.