It’s not like you expected homemaking to be a piece of cake.
But you had no idea you’d be so tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed, right?
I’ve often felt the same way. When I first became a wife and mom years ago, I needed GPS to find my way around the kitchen. Oh, and developing systems to efficiently handle laundry and cleaning? Um… do I have to answer that?
Homemaking is filled with mundane tasks that never end, but here’s the thing: do you want to spend more time overwhelmed by things you don’t enjoy?
No, no, you do not.
So what if you could find resources to help you become better at homemaking (and maybe even learn to love it)?
Well, look no further, because I found something that might be just what you need: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site.
These top-quality resources cover everythingyou need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick & healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, sizzling date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a meal out (and you won’t need to be rescued by drive-thru after this!), you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Cook up wholesome recipes for your family
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Discover speedy cleaning routines for the toughest messes
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life
- and finally enjoy homemaking.
Plus, it comes with over $290 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts).
My Favorite Picks in the Bundle:::
- Matters of the Heart: a 52-Week Scripture Memorization Journey for Women by Carlie Kercheval ($10.00)
- Cozy Minimalist Decorating Class by Myquillyn Smith ($39.00)
- What’s 4 Dinner Challenge Meal Planning eCourse by Erin Odom and Holly Dvorak ($47.00)
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine ($4.99)
- Productivity and Well-Being eCourse by Lisa Grace Byrne ($47.00)
- Making Big Life Changes Together: Pursuing Your Dreams as a Couple by Haley Stewart ($3.99)
- 30 Days, 30 Ways for Mothers to Take Care of Themselves by Angela Henderson ($19.95)
Just those favorites would total $171.93 if bought separate – so I am grabbing this bundle for the lower price of $29.95!
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 106 digital products and it’s worth over $1980!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1980 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to feel overwhelmed by homemaking because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Becoming efficient as a homemaker is one thing. Fully embracing all the messy moments and hard times and loving it (most days) is another. But it’s not out of reach.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)
You also get these amazing bonuses too!!!
- $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters (international shipping available)
- Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value ($15 store credit toward next add-on order for existing MightyFix subscribers, international shipping available)
- One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value (shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Orglamix (international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Strawesome (international shipping available)
- Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value (international shipping available)
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)