As we move forward into this section of the book, you will be challenged to begin to be proactive in finding pockets of time to include your self-care needs into your day. This is where building upon open tid-bits of time with small habit changes will help you develop new routines.
Change is hard. We fight against it even when it is good for us! Do you agree? I have the hardest time to incorporate new routines even when it is things I enjoy. We are creatures of habit. Let’s burst forward with new energy to make a new reality!
Part 2, Discover
Chapter 4, Shifting Your Perspective
Chapter 5, Identifying How to Care for Yourself
(Click through to the website to view the video)
Jessica wanted to make sure you have the tools you need to help you find your fringe hours, so click here for a printable version of the Fringe Hours Time Log to help you identify extra time in your day!
This will be very helpful for you as we move forward to truly making lasting change.
Hop over to the Facebook page and join in the discussion. This is where the majority of the community will happen, although you are certainly welcome to comment here on the blog too!
I have a couple more important announcements too!
Today launches the fabulous ULTIMATE Homemaking Bundle, where I contributed my “Become a Frugalista – Money-Saving Secrets for the Frugal Family Manager” book. FUN!
You know my heart is for the home and helping equip moms to make a difference, but hey – we all know it can be overwhelming and filled with some struggles along the way.
This is where this homemaking bundle comes in. I feel the material offered will help you find just the area to focus on, one step at a time! You’ll be equipped to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home along with family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker – help, inspiration, useful tips, much needed encouragement, and resources at your fingertips. All in one simple bundle – no shopping around! What a time saver!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
One of the things I really love about this resource is the collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually!
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and you will be refunded 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses… (I love bonuses!)
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
This is your chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Read the fine print about this bundle and read the answers to frequently asked questions about the bundle. As an author and a contributor, I do earn commission from the sale of the bundles – but please read my disclosure statement to know that I only truly recommend products that I would use and buy myself.
And now another FREE bonus to snag today!
I’ve got a free mini-course to share with you moms, from Erin at The Humbled Homemaker. It is a FREE 4 part video mini-course about Stress-Free Homemaking HERE
It’s only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out!
The videos are delivered via email every few days, and are less than 10 minutes each, but pack a lot of information into them. I hope you enjoy the series!