We are chatting about one of my favorite essential oils today – THIEVES!
It’s that time of year when kids are back in school and supporting the immune system is number one at my house. I am so thankful to have Thieves in my mom toolbox.
This powerful and exclusive Young Living blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils may help support a wellness regimen and Thieves Vitality Essential Oil may contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.
Thieves is Young Living’s top selling essential oil – hands down! It’s a VERY popular blend.
Check out this short video where I share the powerful properties and benefits of Thieves.
(If you are viewing this through an RSS feed in your email inbox, you will need to click through to the webpage to view the video.)
Uses for Thieves and Thieves Vitality Essential Oil:
- It includes Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Thieves is an ideal complement to a daily wellness regime.
- It supports oral health. You can dilute it with a carrier oil and apply it to support healthy gums.
- This is a hot essential oil, so you may need to dilute it with a carrier oil like olive oil.
- It supports the immune, cardiovascular, respiratory, and digestive systems.
- Itincludes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, eugenol, and eucalyptol. These are great constituents to research on your own time.
- It supports the body’s ability to regulate its natural immune response.
- You can gargle with salt, Thieves, and water.
- It has a rich, earthy, warm, and spicy aroma. It smells just like Autumn or Christmas. It’s very inviting!
Make sure to check out my Awesome Immune Support Nectar Recipe post. Also, here’s the Thieves Tea recipe:
Here’s a wonderful online booklet with even more information for you to look through.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.