As we become more educated on what’s good for our bodies and what isn’t, more and more people are incorporating essential oils as part of their wellness journey.
The research is there, we only need to take time to embrace its messages. We’re surrounded by toxic chemicals every where we go, it’s in the products we use, it’s in our homes, and we’re even ingesting it. Nothing good will come from overloading our bodies with these toxins.
My wellness journey
Six years ago I began my own wellness journey, and I was shocked at what I had been doing to my body for, basically, my entire life. It’s no wonder I didn’t feel well.
But I’ve educated myself, and in doing so, I’m in the best health of my life. And it feels good to know I’m taking care of my family in the absolute best way I can for their health today and in the future.
Essential oils are a natural way to support your body without harmful toxins. I use them every day! The best way to get started using them is a Young Living Premium Starter Kit. It gives you a variety of our most popular oils.
Top ways to use your oils
Here are some of the ways I like to use the oils in the Premium Starter Kit that you might enjoy also:
- Lavender. I love using Lavender on my little guy to help him unwind before bedtime. A couple of drops on the back of his neck, wrists, chest, or soles of his feet does the trick. It can also be added to a warm bath or diffused.
- Peppermint Vitality. This is one of the oldest European herbs used for medicinal purposes. This is great for tummy troubles! I like to diffuse it for my little guy when he has a tummy ache, or for myself I might ingest a drop or two. (When it is labeled as “Vitality” that means it is safe to ingest!)
- Lemon Vitality. I love this for immune system support! I add a drop or two to my water each day! It also freshens breath!
- Citrus Fresh Vitality. What’s better than Lemon, Grapefruit, and Orange essential oils? Combining all of them PLUS Tangerine, Mandarin and Spearmint! Citrus Fresh smells divine and really kicks up the flavor in your water! Water with amazing flavor AND antioxidants and mild cleansing properties? YES please!!!
- Frankincense. I like to use Frankincense topically to calm and ease my mind. It also has great benefits for my skin…and I am getting a little older!
- Thieves Vitality. This is wonderful for supporting your immune system during the winter months! This can be taken in a capsule, but you can also diffuse Thieves!
- Valor. Have to speak to a group of people? Valor! Nervous about confronting something uncomfortable? Valor! Having a day that is threatening to get the best of you? Valor! You could start the day off by using Valor as your perfume/cologne and reap the benefits for hours. Courage in a bottle!
- Raven. Do you adore fresh, invigorating scents? You’re going to love Raven. I love making a chest soother with this oil!
- DiGize Vitality. I love this one for supporting my digestive system when I’ve eaten something I shouldn’t have. I enjoy this one by adding a couple of drops to a little bit of honey. It also helps with my sugar cravings this way.
- PanAway. I combine PanAway with a carrier oil to make a massage oil for use after a long run for tired, sore muscles.
- Peace and Calming. If there’s ever been an oil whose name says it all, THIS is it! This blend can help you unwind after a busy day. It’s a huge help for kids who are having a hard time settling down at bedtime. A little Peace & Calming topically or in the diffuser (or BOTH!) is a mom’s secret weapon!
- StressAway. Ahhhhh Stress Away! The name says it all! This Lime-Vanilla blend has a citrusy scent that is relaxing and comforting. Long day at work? Soak it away with Epsom salts and Stress Away in a warm bath.
I love this video – short and sweet with all the details!!
If you are already using these oils, drop me a note and let me know your favorite way to use them!
READY, SET, GO!
If you are ready to add them into your wellness routine, I am offering $20 cash back on every Young Living Premium Starter Kit purchase!