I shared several months ago about how I overcame my hopelessness and changed my future by using Joy essential oil. I also use a couple other oils in combination with Joy, and Valor is one of those.
I wanted to share with you a bit more about Valor because it has some great uses and truly can relieve many issues that can be frustrating, especially for women (emotional balancing support).
Valor essential pil has been referred to as a “Chiropractor in a bottle”. It has been given that nickname because it aligns our physical, mental, and emotional bodies electrically in the body. When things are aligned you are more apt to take on new things and you are also better equipped to release old patterns that are not working for us. Yep, that is help that I need daily! Changing my emotional patterns and my behavioral patterns – it all takes work and can be overwhelming for moms.
I love the smell. It is very soothing and calming!
What Is in Valor?
There are four different oils in Valor, each listed and described below, which are mixed with almond oil as a carrier oil:
- Rosewood Essential Oil – Has a lovely woody, floral scent that is comforting and soothing. It has a steadying and balancing effect on emotions and may help to uplift feelings of despair.
- Spruce Essential Oil – It is refreshing, invigorating, and strengthening. It is supportive of the respiratory and nervous systems. Spruce essential oil’s aromatic influences also help to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and peaceful security.
- Frankincense Essential Oil – Is an ancient essential oil used to support the immune system. The high sesquiterpenes level stimulates and oxygenates the limbic system of the brain which elevates our mood and helps us relax.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil – Supports the nervous system by relaxing and easing stress and irritation.
Your Secret Weapon
This oil allows us have the courage and self-esteem to allow us to overcome those things that are holding us back. Remember that when we are overwhelmed, worried, or have increased chaos, we are creating imbalance in our bodies that may manifest in our body.
How Can You Use It?
- Use neat (undiluted)
- Apply several drops (2-4) to chest, base of neck, bottom of feet
- Rub a drop or two on wrists to ease anxiety and yield confidence (this is my favorite spot to apply)
- Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
- Apply to Vitaflex points
- Directly inhal or diffuse (I will be adding this to my diffuser and interchange with Joy)
- Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage, or
- Massage 1-2 drops of Valor essential oil blend on your temples or neck to ward off negative energy and increase inner strength
- Add Valor essential oil blend to your back following a massage for an uplifting experience
- It also comes in an easy to use roll-on applicator, which is perfect to carry in my purse!
If you are struggling with emotional balance issues in your family, I urge you to give essential oils a try. I cannot say enough about the difference they have made for me personally, as well as helping situations with our children, including compulsive tendencies, emotional regulating issues, and sleep support. You will be doing yourself a huge favor! God has blessed us with natural remedies for our bodies. When we use the resources we’ve been given I know it brings relief to many.
To learn more about adding essential drops of LOVE in your home with essential oils, click here for FAQs and more information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I am just a mom sharing my experience in order to help others!